Sponsor and Advertise
We are the ideal platform to promote your business/organization to nearly 600,000 potential customers in only 11 days. In its more than 100-year history, the Fair features exhibit booths, food vendors, touring entertainment acts, educational exhibits, carnival midway and buildings filled with prize-winning animals. Free entertainment acts, the World’s Championship Horse Show and the Texas Roadhouse Concert Series are also a part of the state’s largest summertime celebration.
Email Sponsorship Department
Phone (502) 367-5201
Reach Millions of Current and Potential Customers
• On-site branding and exposure at the Fair’s highly visible and popular attractions.
• Face-to-face interaction and activation of your product or service.
Sponsorship packages are carefully designed in cooperation with your company to enhance and strengthen your corporate image, while increasing market share and the public's awareness for your products and services. Benefits may include:
• Corporate name and/or logo identification in 200,000 visitor’s guides.
• Presence on Kentucky State Fair website with the ability to link to sponsor website.
• Business to business networking opportunity between sponsors.
• Sponsor signage in the immediate event area.
• Gate admissions for working staff.
• VIP parking and hospitality privileges.
• Unlimited opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC), Freedom Hall, Broadbent Arena, and the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC), including official partner status.
• Kentucky Exposition Center roofs.
• Located adjacent to the Louisville International Airport (SDF), the Kentucky Exposition Center’s roofs are viewed by 3.4 million passengers who travel by air in 149,000 air carrier operations, including 10,000 private jets, annually.
• Kentucky Exposition Center’s out buildings are located adjacent to Interstate 65 and are seen by 500,000 vehicles weekly. Buildings include barns, covered arena, maintenance and storage buildings.
• Title, presenting and other event sponsorships of Kentucky State Fair, National Farm Machinery Show, Championship Tractor Pull, North American International Livestock Exposition (NAILE).
• Interior venue signage
• Sporting events and entertainment
• All meeting rooms
• Exhibit halls
• Special architectural features
• Interior wayfinding or digital displays
• Video walls
• Energy management
• Business Services
• Other opportunities as proposed
More information about sponsorship will be posted at a later date.