August 4-9, 2014
The show includes events sanctioned by the American Quarter Horse Association(AQHA), the National Cutting Horse Association
(NCHA), and the National
Reining Horse Association (NRHA).
Galloping into Broadbent Arena and Freedom Hall in 2014,
show includes competition events in cutting, reining, western pleasure, horsemanship, trail, showmanship,
halter, hunter under saddle, equitation, ranch sorting, team penning, barrel,
pole bending, rescue race, flag race, speed race and roping.
KY Cowtown Rangers sanctioned event through Cowboy Mounted Associatoin (CMSA). For more information please visit
www.kycowtownrangers.com or www.cowboymountedshooting.com
This event is free and open to the public; however, parking is $8.
2014 Entry Information
Payment and Pay Premium To Information Form.xls download
Quarter Horse Pen and Sort Entry Blank.xls download
Quarter Horse.xls download
- Right click on the Registration Form link above and choose
"Save as..." or "Save Target as..." and save it on your desktop.
- Open the file and scroll down to the bottom where there are tabs. Please choose
the red colored tab named "Entry Sheet". The other tab is general instructions for
- Fill in the green shaded areas in the sections that apply to you, making certain
to save the sheet occasionally to prevent losing information.
- Repeat until you have filled out both the Registration and Payment forms.
When you have completed the forms:
- Go to "File" and select "Save" to save all entry information.
- Sign into your email account of choice.
- Create a new message and address the email to: HorseShow@ksfb.ky.gov
- In the subject line, please include the words: Quarter Horse Registration followed by a dash
(-) and the owner's last name so that it looks like the following:
Quarter Horse Show Rules and Regulations
Quarter Horse Officials and Information
Quarter Horse Classes
Hotels & Motels Numbers
and Pay Winning Form
|NCHA Judges:||Ray Smith, Mantachie, MS|
|Joe Cameron, Moulton, AL|
|NRHA Judge:||Allen Mitchels, Michigan City, IN|
|AQHA Judges:||Randy ALdersomn, Sharpsville, IN|
|Mike Carter, Goodlettsville, TN|
|Bill Cofman, Republic, OH|
|Allen Mitchels, Michigan City, IN|
|Photographer:||Jeremy Fletch, Aubrey, IN|