Kentucky Exposition Center
937 Phillips Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40209
GPS Coordinates: 38.192998, -85.740523
Parking at the Kentucky Exposition Center is $8 charge per vehicle..
Parking for over 19,000 cars on hard surface and grass
Kentucky Exposition Center Public Entrances
Gate 1 (Main Gate) - Phillips Lane
Gate 2 - South Crittenden Drive
Service Gate 3 - Crittenden Drive
Gate 4 - North Crittenden Drive
Gate 6 - Preston Highway
FREE Off-Site Parking
Both weekends of the Fair - Friday through Sunday, August 15-18 and 22-24
• Starting Friday at 4:00 p.m.
• Lots B, C and D of the Green Lot of Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium off of Floyd Street
• 3,000 parking spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
• Free Tram Service, sponsored by Miller Transportation, will run continuously to bring patrons into the Fair and back to their vehicle.
• Patrons will purchase gate admission or present advance discount tickets prior to boarding the shuttle tram.
Bicycle parking at the Kentucky Exposition
In addition to bicycle racks at every gate, the Kentucky State Fair Bicycle Corral is located at Gate 4 in Lot H. The two new bicycle racks at Gate 6 off Preston are designed to meet the Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals national standards.
RV parking at the Kentucky Exposition
Parking is $20 per night. Sites are first come, first served and is "dry-camping."
Contact the Access Control Office at (502) 367-5380 for reservations.
English Google Directional Map
View Larger Map
The Kentucky Exposition Center is located at the junction of I-65 and I-264 (937
Phillips Lane) in Louisville. Signs reading "Fair/Expo Center" on both
interstates lead to the main gate. Visitors may want to beat the traffic by
entering Gates 2 & 4 on Crittenden Drive or Gate 6 on Preston Highway. Visitors
traveling from out of state will find getting to the Kentucky Exposition Center
easy as we are located just minutes from the
Google direccional Mapa Español
Ver mapa más grande